UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Friday, September 11, 2009

Just wanted to say

I love my husband more today than I did yesterday when I wrote the "what is marriage to me" post. I won't bother explaining, because it's personal, but I just wanted to share with everyone that he is soo special to me and it amazes me what things makes me love him more. That is all.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails