UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I HATE MY BLOG LAYOUT!

Oh my goodness I don't know what is wrong with me, but I can NOT commit to a blog layout. I did this blue one cuz I was tired of the awesome one my brother made me. Now I'm super tired of this one! I have been looking online and just can't find one I LOVE. Yet I can't afford all those awesome sites where you pay someone to make you a custom blog. *sigh* it's going to drive me insane. I NEED BLOG HELP!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JayJayGhatt said...

i have no help, but I love your header! it is cute. i think what's off a little is the light blue on the brown background. it's hard to read your posts. Can you make it lighter, the text i mean?

Related Posts with Thumbnails