UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wishful Wednesday!

Photobucket

I wish my pet could talk, because I've been dying to know...






I wish Aurora could talk because I have a list of things I'd like to ask her...


1. Why are you soo afraid of other people?

2. Why did it take you almost 4 years to learn to meow and why do you hardly do it now, it's soo stinkin' cute to finally hear a noise out of you!

3. Are you planning to pee on things when the baby gets here? Could you just tell me where now please?


4. Do you know I'm pregnant? You started laying by my tummy before I even knew, and now that i'm almost due you are doing it again. It creeps me out.

5. Why can't you lick your daddy's arm at 3am and wake him up? Do I taste better or something?

6. Where did you put your green mouse? I know he's your favorite, but I can't seem to find him.

7. Is it funny for you to eat balloon strings and then throw them up right where I will step into it barefooted? Do you sit somewhere and laugh every time you do this? It seems to happen every time there is a balloon string I forgot to put up, like you are punishing me for leaving such a danger around for you to find. *sigh* at least you know well enough to throw it up.

*Pics are of Aurora stealing my string cheese the other day*

3 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Oh this was a good one for you because it seems like Aurora is a tricky little cat!

Ashley said...

Cute! BUT, OKAY! THE Cat laid on your tummy before you knew you were pregnant? And she did not do this before?! Whoa. AND, is that normal for cats to pee when a new baby comes?! Ugh. I DESPISE The smell of cat pee!

~KC~ said...

LOVE this! I have so many questions I want to ask our dogs, if only they could talk back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails