UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

36 weeks.... 22 days?!?

That's right folks, the math doesn't add up, but that's the way it's gonna go down! We had our weekly appointment today and we set the date! If Aiden isn't out on his own before, then on Wed. Oct 7th at 7:30pm we will be going to the hospital to induce the little guy out! Yay! I'm soo very excited.

Maternity Clothes: Yes, of course, my poor jeans are starting to fray and fall apart a bit, but they will make it 22 more days! Brock's new puppy Gema tends to snag them a little bit.
Stretch Marks: Yeah whatever. They are there and I don't care. There won't be bare belly pics this week have no fear.
Total Weight: 42lb total. I gained 1lb this week. Doing pretty well really, even though the number sounds really scary. Other than my 1 month of a 9lb gain (which they swear is normal around 20 weeks...) I've been pretty consistent. And I've only gained 4lbs since August. Woot.
Aiden's Measurements: Well the dr. didn't mention anything about his size when he felt my tummy, but according to stats he should be around 6lbs and 20 inches long. At .5lb a week I'm guessing a birth weight of around 7.3lbs.
Movement: He moves a lot but it's all just big rolling movements. He has been getting hiccups a lot more though, last time it lasted 7 mins, it doesn't seem like a long time, but it made me feel soo helpless.
Sleep: Well I don't want to jinx myself, but the last few nights haven't been THAT bad.
Cravings: None really. I mean I mentioned chocolate dipped churros in an earlier blog and well that still sounds good but I'm not rushing how to find one.
Belly Button: It's staying in for now, no new signs of that changing.
What I Look Forward To: Well tonight it's non-baby related, no lie. I can't wait for the Big Brother Finale and then to start watching Biggest Loser. Sad isn't it? I am looking forward to meeting my little man, it's scary he could be here soo soon!
What I Miss: A lot - being comfortable, bending over, my hips not feeling like they are being ripped apart.
Highlights: We set a date! It's great to be able to countdown and really plan. I mean he could be here before that, but at least now Kris and Mom can arrange for work off and we can try our best to be prepared for parenthood. Scary!!

3 comments:

I'm Jamie said...

This is so exciting!

I was so ready to set an induction date- even if it was my actual due date-- I just NEEDED to know the end was definitely near!

Unknown said...

Congrats to your bouncing baby boy! :)

I was wondering how you will know that the bay is having hiccups? I'm clueless about this...hehehe.

Claudya Martinez said...

Congratulations to your growing family! I wish you the very best.

Related Posts with Thumbnails