UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fall Favorites! (Mama Kat's)

Mama Kat is at it again. I'm posting this today because well, I got it done early and well, I can. I'll edit it tomorrow with a link to Mama's page so you can all join in. This week I picked prompt #3.) Your Fall favorites. I love this topic. Last week I was all serious and sweet about my hubby, now I can just sit here with my coffee and relax thinking about fall coming... Yay! Here you go... enjoy my fall favorites. EDIT: Go HERE to join in!



Fall Leaves
Crisp Weather
Sweaters/Hoodies/Puffy Vests

College Football/UW campus in Fall


My Wedding Day/Anniversary - 10.25.08

Baby Aiden's Birthday will be in fall
Rain
Apple Cider
Pumpkin Pie/Pecan Pie/Apple Pie
Picking Out A Pumpkin at the Patch/Carving Pumpkins
Scarves

Warm socks
TV shows returning

Fires - Bonfires smell, or a fireplace
Curling Up in Blankets

11 comments:

Kim Lehnhoff said...

Sign me up! I'm all jazzed about Fall coming!

Melissa said...

That all looks so amazing!!! I wish I lived somewhere that we could see the leaves changing and feel that crisp cold air!!

Jennifer said...

Pumpkin pie is my ultimate all time favorite.

Claudya Martinez said...

Great list.

My anniversary is in October, too. Happy Anniversary and many more!

brainella said...

Great list. Love the pumpkin pie. :-)

Happy fall!

Joy said...

fall is so yummy to me, I love your list the snugglie socks have to be one of my favs:)

Mrs Montoya said...

The photos are perfect. How great that you'll bring home your sweet boy wrapped in a cozy blanket. That just sounds so right. I love fall!

Erin said...

That apple cider looks so good right about now...even though it's still 80 degrees out at 11pm the hubs keeps it like a meat locker in the house!

Jenners said...

Oh I love it! I'm a huge fall fan too ... but I love that you used photos!! I want to just climb in to most of them!!!!

Marian said...

AHHH!! I love fall and your list!!

StephanieC said...

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto! great list, love the photos, happy anniversary!

Related Posts with Thumbnails