UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Very Yummy Snack!

Now, I don't know anything about promoting on my blog. I know some women, whose blogs I read, always have a random promotion blog where they say they love some item or store and it's obvious that they either got paid for their kind words, or they got the product free and now have to tell me about it. I'm still iffy on if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I mean, what if you get something free and you didn't like it? Like you would really have the courage to say that you didn't like the product. I doubt I would. I mean shoot, I love free stuff, I wouldn't want to give a bad review of some stain remover and then never get free stuff again!

Okay, so my point here is this, I didn't get this free, I bought it on my own, with a $0.55 off coupon. I didn't even get the coupon in the mail from someone. I stole it from my mother-in-loves Sunday newspaper ads. I will not be getting paid for this, but wouldn't complain if someone at Nature Valley, by some random luck (which my luck sucks), read this blog and sent me some or more coupons. I know, it won't happen, but I'm just saying can't you promote something and then that company says "hey, here you go - have more for FREE". Yeah, that'd be awesome. I'd love to promote things I actually use and enjoy, i'm just not sure about this whole promote something new that you are obligated to try. So here is something I want to promote....

I LOVE THESE!
Seriously, they are the PERFECT snack! I just grab a few clusters and it's just the right amount of sweet and protein to keep me going for a bit. I have only tried the one pictured above, the Nut Lovers, because frankly, that's me. I love me some nuts (yep, take that how you want folks, I'll admit it!). Anyway, I'm not trying to promote for teh company, or get free goodies, I really was just snacking on some while watching Ellen and decided I just had to share with you ladies that I enjoy these and you should give them a try yourself. There, I'm done.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails