UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Six on Saturday.

“6 things you think would be yummy if they were covered in chocolate.”

Head over to Saturday's at MomDot to join in. I have a button on my right sidebar as well!


1. Dill Pickles. Like the big fatty ones that come on a stick at theme parks. (I see you all gagging - don't judge me I'm pregnant!)

2. Churros. Now seriously, how good would THAT be? Warm cinnamon crispy churros dunked in milk chocolate. Oh my mouth is watering!

3. Apple Pies from McDonalds. Those ones that are all breaded and warm.

4. Ruffles with Ridges the original flavor. They are soo salty that would have to be good.

5. Nature Valley Nut Clusters - Nut Lovers. Remember I raved about this just 2 days ago? Yeah well those would be awesome covered in chocolate. Take note they aren't sold like that now so if they come up with this I deserve credit!

6. Lemons. Now I'm not sure how this would work out, but I just think the really sour would be yummy.

*PS* I'm not gonna lie when I read the topic I immediately went to an inappropriate train of thought. Perhaps that too should be blamed on baby. I kept it clean though. :)

3 comments:

Susan Heim said...

Oooh, the churros and apple pies would be awesome in chocolate! Those pregnancy hormones can make us very creative, especially in the food department!

Becca said...

Ooh churros...sounds delicious! Awesome list :)

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

Chocolate covered Ruffles?! You are genius. They make chocolate covered pretzels...why not chips?

NOM

Related Posts with Thumbnails