“6 things you think would be yummy if they were covered in chocolate.”
Head over to Saturday's at MomDot to join in. I have a button on my right sidebar as well!
1. Dill Pickles. Like the big fatty ones that come on a stick at theme parks. (I see you all gagging - don't judge me I'm pregnant!)
2. Churros. Now seriously, how good would THAT be? Warm cinnamon crispy churros dunked in milk chocolate. Oh my mouth is watering!
3. Apple Pies from McDonalds. Those ones that are all breaded and warm.
4. Ruffles with Ridges the original flavor. They are soo salty that would have to be good.
5. Nature Valley Nut Clusters - Nut Lovers. Remember I raved about this just 2 days ago? Yeah well those would be awesome covered in chocolate. Take note they aren't sold like that now so if they come up with this I deserve credit!
6. Lemons. Now I'm not sure how this would work out, but I just think the really sour would be yummy.
*PS* I'm not gonna lie when I read the topic I immediately went to an inappropriate train of thought. Perhaps that too should be blamed on baby. I kept it clean though. :)