UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's Tuesday??

Wow, where the crap did Monday go? I completely missed it, matter of fact, I think i missed out on Sunday too! I don't even remember doing anything on Sunday to be honest, my days are running together now. Oh wait, it JUST hit me... Sunday was my mom's birthday! That's what I did, she wanted her free Red Robin burger, so me, my brother, my papa (her dad of course) and my momma (kris was working) went to lunch. That's all I did.

Monday I went to Target. I returned a few things and decided to buy myself one last Maternity shirt. I have a small photo session tomorrow with Kris' friend who plays around with photography, and then my last baby shower is on Saturday. I decided I wanted to look nice so I needed a new shirt. Boy did I find a bargain! I found a cute pinkish (more like pink-purple?) tank top on sale for $4.48. I was super excited, I didn't really like the idea of spending 20 bucks on a shirt I will technically be able to 2 more weeks. Of course the reality is that the last 5 or 6 shirts I have bought I have purposely picked shirts that will work well for post baby too until I get my shape back. I'm smart like that. Anyway, I painted my nails to match and am all excited for pictures tomorrow. Now I just gotta figure out what Kris will wear that will compliment my new shirt! It may take a few days for his friend to put the pictures online, they won't be professional, but anything is better than belly shots taken in a mirror like I normally do! Plus they will be outside on a nice sunny day and will have my hubs in them! I hope I love them enough to share them with you all!

Tomorrow is also my first internal. Our usual Tuesday appointment had to be moved to Wednesday this week so I will post the weekly update, with hopefully some progress listed, tomorrow. Cross your fingers! I've been having more and more contractions, false, braxton hicks, who knows, but they don't feel good! A few days ago my back hurt all day, like a dull ache all over my back, it made me feel really sick. Ugh. I became hysterical last night. I could barely get to the phone before it was done ringing without being short of breath, I dropped my car keys in the parking lot at Target and took 3 tries to pick them up (and of course no one was walking by to help!), I couldn't get into half my kitchen cupboards while trying to make dinner and by the time I was finished making boxed pasta and canned sauce with a homemade Caesar salad I was in a lot of discomfort and felt awful. I could hardly even eat for a bit until the contractions cooled off. Oh and I can't do laundry because I can start it but can't get the wet clothes out from the bottom of the washer to dry them!

I ended up just sobbing to Kris last night about how I was helpless and couldn't do ANYTHING these days. He just told me that I am supposed to be helpless, that I just need to walk and rest until this baby gets here. I thought I was better today, but then when we went to get out of bed I had to use his arm to sit myself up. Oh it's bad. I think I'm done now. Baby is baked and I can't move. Thankfully we are at 15 days or less... come on Aiden! I walked my brother's dog this morning for about 15 minutes and then played inside for another 15 and by the time I walked the 2 minutes back to my place I felt sick to my stomach. I had to put my nightgown back on and am now laying down resting. Thank God for dad's because mine is off work at noon and said he would do the afternoon dog walk and then pick my brother up from school so I could just stay home all day and rest. This means a lot of Farkle and Farm Town on facebook and probably a few more blog posts today. *Sigh* At least tonight is Biggest Loser.

1 comments:

Crystal said...

Awww...I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling so well. The last couple weeks are always the hardest - but, you're almost there!! YAY!

If you're feeling up to it - I tagged ya with an award/meme on my blog. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails