UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Mama Kat's Writers Workshop. Superhero!

Okay, here we are again, Thursday. You know what that means, homework! This week is all kind travel and superhero themed, I wasn't sure I'd find something to write about, but I finally decided on a prompt. Click HERE to join Mama Kat and see what other's have said!

4) If you were a super hero, what would your super power be and why?

I would be Mrs. Money Bags.

I would have the power to solve financial problems. Wouldn't I be popular?? I could solve our own financial stress, and my families of course, but I would love to be able to provide relief for my friends and fellow bloggers and random strangers from their financial woes. I would feel soo wonderful if I had the funds (or superhero ability to make money just appear) and could just hand money out to people in need. I always want to be the awesome person who pays for someone elses's coffee as a surprise in line, or who leaves a huge tip at dinner to make the waitresses day. I'd love to have that chance, I love giving to people and know that right now this economy is taking from EVERYONE!

So, that would be my power. I would be Mrs. Money Bags, I would get to look all super cute and fly around with my big preggo belly and just hand out money or pay for things like bills or bus fair. I'd be soo happy and would feel super awesome. I mean it would be nice to see the future and find out what day this kids gonna pop out of me, but I'll just find another superhero friend to tell me that. :)

5 comments:

Stefany said...

Well, if your superpower ever comes reality, let me know. :)

That would be a fun one for sure!

Jennifer said...

You would be like Ellen. Awesome. I would love to be Ellen.... except for the whole lesbian thing. I'm pretty much into men.

Jen said...

LOL good one! Please, fly over here Mrs. Money Bags! :)

Erin said...

Can I be 1st in line? That's an awesome super power!

I keep thinking I'm going to check your blog and that baby is going to be here! haha

JennyMac said...

This would be a fab superhero.

Related Posts with Thumbnails