UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Let the Poll Begin....

We are in the homestretch now and the baby poll has begun. We are keeping it to family and close friends, and yes, we are putting $5ea on it because my hubby and his family are gamblers! We are setting an induction date in the next 2 weeks or so, so guesses must be in before that. Here are the important dates to consider:

- LMP was Dec 25th (yep, got my period Christmas day)
- Neg home tests Jan 22nd - Jan 30th (no signs of period AT ALL and I had pg symptoms)
- Neg blood test Jan 30th
- Positive home test Feb 17th
- Original due date was Sept 30th
- Current due date Oct 13th (changed after 2nd ultrasound)
- Induction WILL BE SET for BEFORE OCT 9th (long story short we bought a big cruise to Morocco leaving April 9th and baby must be 6 months to the day. We did this before baby - judge us if you will, I don't care, my dr says a few days is just fine and she is willing to induce after I hit 39 weeks)

Poll Dates:
Mom - Sept 30th
Me - Oct 3rd
Kris - Oct 5th
Brock (bro) - Oct 8th
Dad - Oct 6th (5th if he gets two votes)
Kris' Mom - Oct 5th
Jeff (bro in law) - Oct 5th
Kris' Dad - Oct 7th
Papa - Oct 11th (my granny's bday, we didn't have the heart to tell him it won't be that late, but we also won't be taking money from him)

3 comments:

Rita Templeton said...

How exciting!! I know you must be getting soooo ready ... I'm the same way. My induction is scheduled for the 11th - but I'm trying to get this stubborn little dude to show up on his own before then. :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I cannot believe how many birthdays are so close together!!

Laura and Ryan said...

A cruise to Morocco?! How cool! Where does it leave from?

Related Posts with Thumbnails