UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

37 weeks - 14 days!! WE HAVE PROGRESS!

Yep, we are 37 weeks (yesterday really). At my appointment today Dr. said things are great, I'm 1cm dilated and my cervix is low and easy to reach. It really could be any day now, such a scary thought! I just hope he stays in past Saturday, I want to enjoy my Filipino food baby shower first! :)

Maternity Clothes: Yes, and I bought one last top, it's a tank top for $4.48 the other day. How exciting, I love it.
Stretch Marks: Yeah whatever. They are there and I don't care. There won't be bare belly pics this week have no fear.
Total Weight: 43lb total. I gained just 1lb again this week.
Aiden's Measurements: He should be around 6.5lbs this week and somewhere around 20inches in length. He's full term and could continue to gain .5lb each week until he is here.
Movement: Yes he moves around all day, but it's kinda like a popping feeling. Hard to explain, but he's certainly out of room.
Sleep: It's still here or there, I've had a hard time sleeping the first half the night, then it gets better the second half the night once I've peed as much as I could.
Cravings: Not really. I haven't had much of an appetite for the last month. Perhaps because I'm all out of room too.
Belly Button: It's staying in for now, no new signs of that changing.
What I Look Forward To: Can't wait to meet baby Aiden. Today we are doing some maternity pics and then Saturday is my last baby shower.
What I Miss: A lot - being comfortable, bending over, my hips not feeling like they are being ripped apart. I'm leaving last weeks answer.... it's worse. I broke down and cried hysterically this week because I feel soo helpless. I hate that feeling.
Highlights: 2 weeks from today he will be here. If not sooner that is! Dr. today said that I am 1cm dilated and that my cervix is easy to reach and nice and low - whatever that means. I said "see you next week" when she was leaving and she smiled and said "if not before!". Umm, way to scare me lol. I mean I know we are full term and he can come any day now, but when the dr. says it, it makes it real! Plus I think I may be losing part of my mucus plug? Sorry if that's TMI but well, it's not pretty.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails