UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

38 Weeks - 8 days!!

Wow, 8, i'm scared!

38 weeks:

Maternity Clothes: I don't know why I bother with these questions, yes, of course I'm in maternity clothes... or I'd be nekkid!

Stretch Marks: Yeppers, they seem to be on hold though, they now reach from my low stomach up to under my boobs. Really pretty.

Total Weight: Well, I know what the scale today said, which puts me at like 48lbs total gained. Now, in my defense this week I have gone back to being a bit constipated (dad I know you will eventually read this and no I don't need more prune juice!) but I hadn't gone when I weighed in today. I say I should get a break for that. lol

Aiden's Measurement: Well he's somewhere nearing 7lbs, and between 18-21inces long. I asked the Dr. what she would guess he'll be and she said around 8. This is about what I'd guess him to be too, so we will see.

Movement: His movements actually hurt me these days. He moves his butt and feet plenty still for being out of room and it hurts me because there is just NO ROOM for him to move. I have been playing his Glow Seahorse and it puts him to sleep, then he doesn't wiggle!

Sleep: Well I had a few good days, and it was making me nervous, now I am back to sore hips and rolling back and forth all night.

Cravings: Well the last few days I've ate like CRAP. Everything and nothing sounds good at once. The other night I had cantaloupe and popcorn for dinner. Nice huh? I am really looking forward to mom's homemade chili for dinner tonight though.

Belly Button: Still in, it may just make it to the end folks.

What I Look Forward To: Well this is the LAST WEEK i will be have him in me. I'm just looking forward to seeing his sweet face and holding him.

What I Will Miss: Having him all to myself. The last 38 weeks he has been just mine, and I feel every wiggle and hiccup and I love it. I don't want to share everything with others. He's mine and I i'm not ready to give that up yet.

Highlights: Umm, no new progress this week, still at 1cm. I had my Filipino family shower this week which I wrote about, that was wonderful.

4 comments:

Moments and Impressions said...

I love your pictures with your husband. The hands on the belly are so adorable. Cantaloupe and popcorn sound amazing right now!

Lift Like A Mom said...

Yeah! I bet you are so excited to meet your lil baby!! I'm so happy for you.

JayJayGhatt said...

awww. hang in there! soon mama! soon!
hey are you on twitter?

Ashley said...

HOLY COW! You are going to have him ANY Day now!! How Exciting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails